What is Fractional Resourcing ?
Confronted with a stark new reality of availability of skilled technical resources, Inforica has come up with an innovative approach to this problem by introducing Inforica’s flexible remote engagement model of Fractional Technical and Functional resources who can be called on for:
- A complete project
- A component of a project
- Augment a current team
- A Fixed priced engagement
Fractional Resourcing is the use of outside personnel on a temporary basis to augment the capacity of your project.
There are many scenarios in which projects require fractional resourcing.
Increase the resources in the project in order to meet a temporary spike in the workload
Bridge to Hire
For longer term needs, as a bridge till you hire a permanent team to do the work
For specialized skills that are required for a short duration of the project
Build a team using entirely flexible staff as a way to gain competitive advantage
Advantages of Fractional Resourcing
Fractional Resourcing, like any organizational strategy, has its own advantages.
- Competent staff can immediately add value to the project
- Projects can quickly ramp up on specific short term skill sets without going through long drawn out hiring process
- Can smooth out peaks and valleys in the project resourcing needs
- Fractional Resourcing can be used as a trial run before hiring full time resources for those same positions.
Onsite Vs Offshore
Staff can be augmented in any project by using onsite staff located in Canada or at offshore locations based out of India providing a cost advantage for the project
We have simplified our offering with no minimum committed hours, giving you the flexibility to scale as your needs arise. Inforica is offering a simple, easy-to-adopt and rapidly deployable approach to strengthening your ability to meet your needs in a near real time basis.
We have resources in the following roles available :
- Senior Developers
- Intermediate Developers
- Senior Business Analyst
- Project Managers
Having knowledge in
- Microsoft Power Platform encompassing Power Apps, Power BI, PowerApps Portal and Power Automate
- Microsoft Dynamics 365 CRM
- Microsoft Office 365
- Microsoft Azure
- Microsoft .Net and Angular JS
- Microsoft SharePoint
As part of our commitment, included is 1-day of FREE NO OBLIGATION remote Technical Consulting and Solutioning.
CONTACT OUR TEAM
TO LEARN MORE
5500 Explorer Drive, Mississauga, Canada