What is Energy Information Management?
Energy Information Management or EIM is the process of individuals and organizations planning, collecting data, and taking effective action to mange energy use and costs.
Inforica EIM is a digital software system that allows our customers to effectively manage their end to end energy use and expenditure. Built using years of experience around the world, Inforica EIM is our solution to the complex needs of organizations looking to understand and control how energy use impacts their business.
EIM can be characterized by its deliverables, features, elements and support. Deliverables include the early detection of poor performance, support for decision making and effective energy and carbon emission reporting. EIM includes the acquisition of energy data from multiple elements within an enterprise to include data from sensors , energy meters , hardware and software ( e.g. Electric, Gas, Sewage, PLC , Scada systems etc ). The data is collected in a data warehouse where it is verified, validated , estimated and normalized with weather data for comparable readings. The data is then used in the calculation of effective targets of energy use, and comparison of actual consumption with these targets. Advance dashboards, analytics and reporting provide effective decision making in monitoring and managing energy consumptions and reducing carbon emissions.
Smart Meter Data
Energy, Utilities, & Sustainability Reporting
Public Dashboards & Maps
Performance vs. Targets
Utility Bill Accounting
Automated Bill Entry
Manage on-site generation & distribution
Smart meter interval data analysis
Identification of potential problems
Our Software-as-a-Service solution enables you to monitor, control, and optimize your energy consumption – driving down utility costs and increasing your bottom line.
Inforica EIM lets you:
- Gather consumption and cost data from all your facilities into one place.
- Report cost and consumption trends and forecasts to better manage costs.
- Benchmark and performance rank facilities against each other to identify energy efficiency opportunities.
- Manage execution of energy efficiency and sustainability related tasks and compliance.
- Categorize and monitor facility portfolio based on type, usage, geography, rating etc.
- Break down costs across the enterprise-wide utility supply chain to drive greater accountability.
- Manage your energy and sustainability programs.
- Easily customize and support complex business processes.
- Interface with new or previously deployed ERP, BMS, and other facility systems.
- Regulate and improve decision controls in real time crisis situations.
- Achieve faster and more accurate completion of energy and sustainability process tasks.
- Ensure human task completion and identify bottlenecks.
- Provide data management and visibility to energy management business process owners.
- Manage entire process from one platform which integrates with existing systems.
- Control and manage your organization’s energy and sustainability business processes in multiple global locations.
- Automation of workflows reduces internal administration costs and FTE input, enabling administrative cost reduction and better allocation of resources.
- Real time tracking for progress updates improves communication and reduces internal administration costs associated with update calls and request tracking.
- Real time reporting for process and business performance and for SLA and KPI analysis.
- Automation of workflows improves process efficiency and through put volumes. This translates into positive impact on Energy Utility costs and profitability.
Additional Utility Services
CONTACT OUR TEAM
TO LEARN MORE
5500 Explorer Drive, Mississauga, Canada