Inforica’s offering of Seceon’s aiXDR product takes a holistic approach to cyber security by gathering deep insights from endpoints, servers, network devices, applications, IOT and security systems and applying user identity, threat intelligence and vulnerability assessment to establish threat profile, generate threat indicators, raise essential alerts and offer remediation path – automated or triaged. In essence, the solution ensures multi-layered threat detection and response, relying on EDR, Network Behavior, Advanced Correlation (SIEM), Network Traffic Analysis, UEBA (ML based) and SOAR for an All-In-One experience that is organically and seamlessly fused together.
- Endpoint Security with agent-based and agentless technology for Windows, macOS and Linux OS
- Behavior baselining with applied Machine Learning for users and entities based on host centric insights (services, processes, file access, telemetry etc) and network flows
- Data Exfiltration (breach), Insider Threat and DDoS Attack detection with network traffic pattern analysis
- Exhaustive reporting across several key areas – security, compliance, operations and investigation.
- Rules based policy creation, enforcement and notification for appropriate action and governance.
Extended Coverage with Seceon aiXDR
➥ CloudWatch, CloudTrail, S3, RDS
Microsoft Azure Environment
➥ Network Watcher, Azure AD, NSG, Government Cloud, Cloud App Security, M365/O365
➥ StackDriver Flow Logs, Pub/Sub APIs, G Suite
Other Cloud (IaaS / SaaS)
➥ Oracle Cloud, Service Now, Slack
➥ Windows, macOS, Linux Desktop
➥ Servers: Windows, Linux, DNS, DHCP, FTP, SMTP
➥ Database: Oracle, MS-SQL, MySQL, Postgres
➥ Other: Network based Anomalies, 3rd Party Security Tools, Vulnerability Scanners, IoT-IIoTDevices, IT-OT Systems
CYBERSECURITY SOLUTION FOR ALL
- Highly Scalable Solution for all types of organization – Small Medium Business to Large Enterprise
- Hosted On-Prem or Cloud with reduced operational complexity for SOC Analysts
- Managed SOC / MDR option for MSSPs to apply multi-layered cyber security solution through a Single Platform
- Flexibility to activate built-in options – Network Traffic Analyzer (IDS), Vulnerability Assessment Scanner and Netflow Generator
Single Pane of Glass
Rest assured with total protection against cyber security threats, exploits and attacks across your servers, endpoints and applications in the Cloud, On-Premise, Edge (IIoT & IT-OT) and Remote Workplaces.
Automation with ML & AI for Accurate Detection
Reap the benefits of automation through Machine Learning for anomaly detection and Artificial Intelligence for Dynamic Threat Modeling (DTM) as accurate decisions are made around threat indicators and risks are mitigated before they turn into incidents.
Securing Remote Endpoints
Apprehend brute-force attacks on endpoints leading to Compromised Credentials or, VPN browsing through covertly accessed torrent clients causing malware/webshell infestation, and ultimately protect your valued digital assets.
MITRE ATT&CK Modelling
Leverage MITRE ATT&CK Tactics, Techniques and Procedures to model actual intrusions and attacks, focusing on kill chain activities such as reconnaissance, beaconing, evasion, privilege escalation, lateral movement and exfiltration.
Activate instant response to governance policy violations through user defined controls and initiate automated remediation to threats with high severity and confidence level, targeted at business-critical assets.
Exhaustive Visualization & Reporting
Monitor your IT assets 24×7 with myriads of behavioral attributes, prioritized statistics, performance indicators, drill-down datapoints and consolidated reports – visual and tabular – ensuring rapid attack /breach detection, regulatory compliance, threat hunting, operational oversight and executive summary.
CONTACT OUR TEAM
TO LEARN MORE
5500 Explorer Drive, Mississauga, Canada